Flybuy

because we all need so many things...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Prologue

It's just so meaningless. Not that it is worthless, just without meaning. Well we don't really know. While all the things that happen to us seem important and the are important to us, they are just not important to anyone else. I love my family, but it just seems like an exercise, a process, a transformation. Something that is running for no apparent reason.

There is a funny thing that occurred to me: not only are other people very similar to me, they are almost exactly like me. When I get the feeling that I need to make a large purchase it seems to be about the same time many people are deciding to spend a lot of money.

I just can't believe people are caught in in all of this horse shit. They are just looking for direction amidst the chaos, but I don't think they are empathetic only spineless. I guess that would make me spineless as well. I am not a revolutionary, but a critic. Yet, the it people today are buffoons. You must sell part of yourself now for money. Talent still is prized as well, but now the common person can see the possibility of fame by selling their dignity.

I would love to have a lot of money. I just don't know if the struggle to get it is worth it. Maybe I can get the same...well, no, I guess I can't but I have always thought it would be great to be happy with what I have and not have to have what I want to be happy. I am happy, but I wish I didn't have to do what other people tell me. It's amazing I still feel this way. I bet many others do too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home